Most of our Jewellery is made up of:
For more info about a specific earring/jewellery or if you have sensitive skin, prone to reaction please contact us before your purchase.
- If you notice any issues with the products after you receive your products, please inform us as soon as possible and we will exchange it or proceed towards a refund.
- Lightly wipe your jewellery with a jewellery cloth to avoid any unwanted material on the surface of the jewellery.
To maintain your jewellery and ensure it stays in perfect conditions, we strongly advise you to follow the following care instructions:
- Avoid contacts with liquids, oils, perfumes or any chemicals
- Do NOT wear when sleeping, bathing, showering, at gym
- Avoid impact with hard surface, this will protect against scratching or chipping
- Apply your cosmetics, moisturisers and hair products before adding your jewellery with clean hands.
- Moisture and humidity can cause oxidisation and tarnishing, so please avoid storing your jewellery in the bathroom and keep your jewellery away from all sources of heat. Always store your jewellery in a cool dry place.
What to do if you notice any kind of skin reaction:
- Discontinue use of jewellery immediately if you experience any allergic symptoms and consult a physician.